OUR AREAS OF
About The Enriquez Law Firm, PLLC. — A Local Law Firm Looking Out For Our Community
The mission of the Enriquez Law Firm, PLLC is to provide a voice to the voiceless and empower those who have lost someone or those who have been injured to regain their health and strength through legal services.
For over 27 years, the firm has won numerous jury verdicts and settlements involving personal injuries. Our personal injury attorney, Humberto Enriquez, is licensed to fight claims in both Texas and New Mexico and continuously supports both communities.
About Personal Injury Attorney Humberto Enriquez, Attorney at Law
Humberto Enriquez was raised in El Paso, TX. Upon graduating high school, he attended the University of Texas at El Paso where he earned a Bachelors of Business Administration in 1989. Shortly after, Mr. Enriquez obtained a Doctor of Jurisprudence in 1992 from Texas Tech University’s School of Law. Following his educational achievements, he returned to El Paso to begin practicing. In 2013, the firm branched out to begin serving the State of New Mexico and opened a second location in Las Cruces.
Today, Mr. Enriquez and his family are members of Saint Matthew Catholic Church in El Paso, TX. The care and compassion his clients receive is a reflection of his personal values and beliefs. He believes in serving people in the most efficient manner and always doing what is in their best interest.
Professional Society Memberships include:
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) — Past President, El Paso Chapter
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Past President of the El Paso Trial Lawyers Association
- El Paso Bar Association Member
- New Mexico Hispanic Bar Association
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association
- American Inns of Court Member
Why the Enriquez Law Firm?
As El Paso continues to grow, our city has seen an influx of law offices opening, closing, and moving. The stability of our law firm is a positive aspect when you consider the amount of progress that’s occurred in over the past twenty plus years. It provides us with a genuine understanding of the community we serve. Most importantly, we provide you with the support you need to win your claim and successfully recover damages.
Other benefits of working with our law firm include:
- Free initial consultation
- No recovery, no fee — guaranteed
- Our firm handles personal injury claims in both Texas and New Mexico
- We are community-centered and support the hardworking people of El Paso and Las Cruces
- We answer questions quickly and work efficiently to solve problems